This system, which is a new roofing application, has recently started to be in great demand. It is a special system used especially on roofs with a length of more than 40 m, vaulted buildings and special projects (airport, stadium, etc.).
- Ridge height 65 mm.
- Panel width 400 mm, 430 mm and 500 mm.
- Production of radial profiles between 120mm and 500 mm.
- It can pass wide purlin gaps thanks to the ability to draw up to:1,00 mm in painted galvanized sheets and up to t:1,20mm in aluminum
- Provides the opportunity of full-length seamless production in the desired length on the top coating panel.
- It has a sliding system. (Metal compensates for thermal expansions)
- Ease of use of metal on low-slope (3% slope) roofs, water-tightness
- Roof load is at minimum level
- Provides moisture balance with a hollow layer
- Ability to close wide openings
Installation and Material Detection
- Carrier construction: The lower trapezoidal carrier is selected according to the purlin distance, the material form and the thickness are determined accordingly.
- Heat insulation: Material type, thickness, density are determined according to the application area.
- Intermediate profile: It is formed with Omega and Z profiles and its form is determined according to the heat insulation material.
- Weightlifting Leg:Aluminum has a special form, a plastic sheath cutter is used under it, and the size is determined according to the form of the pan.