All kinds of roofs, which can be produced in variable sizes, are trapezoidal forms that can be used on facades. The surface is mounted without drilling. The panels are clamped together with the help of an electric robot or manually immediately after assembly. This process ensures the impermeability of the coating. The coating width dimensions of the clamp trapezoids, which have trace lines that do not have any pitch in their cross-section, vary between 325-525 mm. It is possible to produce with the main core metal thickness between 0.5mm and 0.8mm. The materials used are aluminum, copper, galvanized sheet, zinc, titanium…etc.
- The ridge height is 25 mm.
- Panel widths are 325 mm, 425 mm, and 525 mm.
- Painted galvanized sheets t:0.75 mm,
- t:0,80 mm in aluminum, zinc titanium,
- It shoots from copper and stainless steel up to 0.50 mm in thickness.
- It provides moisture balance with the hollow layer.
- As a result of fixing the special mounting accessories on the roof surface and interlocking the sheets, the assembly is done without drilling the metal surface. The risk of water leakage is eliminated.